Your Fellow CitizenS - A New Face!

This morning I received a wonderful surprise when I was contacted by a gentleman from Virginia that goes by the name of Jim Congable. Here is what he wrote:

------------
Hi Justin,

I just wanted to thank you for your taking the time to deal with this issue in a level headed way. I am a believer, along with Leo Donofrio and others, that both Mr. McCain and Mr. Obama are ineligible for the office of POTUS due to their lack of being Natural Born Citizens. I am disappointed that the courts will not hear the evidence, at least not up until now. I think your approach to discovering the process that each state follows to qualify candidates is great beginning towards fixing the problem for future elections. Each state must have their legislators adjust the language in their election laws so that it will be the responsibility of the Secretary of State or some responsible Officer in the state, in a non partisan way, to absolutely verify and document the qualifications of all candidates that will appear on the ballot, local, state or federal.

I would like to help you in your mission to discover the current process that each state claims that they follow. Then the appropriate steps need to be found in each state to begin the process necessary to make the changes in each states election law. How can I help? I look forward to hearing from you and I wish you continued luck in your quest for the truth in defense of our Constitution.

Warm regards,

Jim Congable

------------
Now, those emphasized parts weren't emphasized in the original, but they sure were emphasized when I was reading them!! I immediately got back to Jim and gave him a boat-load of work to do, and now one has become two! I can't tell you how grateful I am to have someone to share the burden with. There is so much work to do...

While the name of the blog won't change, let it be known that from this point forward, Jim and I will be busily serving this country as Your Fellow Citizens!