Hello to the Democratic National Committee

This morning I called the DNC to see if I could get in touch with anyone that might be able to answer my questions. I talked to two very helpful individuals, one of which promised to get back to me with information.

Funny thing is, I was so nervous, I forgot to get the gentleman's name! Hopefully, he get's back to me....

------------
UPDATE: Matt from the DNC did get back to me, and gave me the name of Ben Abolt to get in touch with. He said this is "the guy who can answer my questions". So I sent a letter to Mr. Abolt right away:

------------
Mr. Labolt,

This morning I contacted the Democratic National Committee about the controversy surrounding Barack Obama's qualifications, and they gave me your name as the person to contact. I Googled your name, and happened to see that you had a Facebook account - hope you don't mind that I contacted you this way.

The reason I contacted the DNC is that there has obviously been some controversy surrounding whether or not Mr. Obama is qualified to hold the office of President. I think that he must be, but I took it upon myself to get a firm answer on this question. As I researched the topic I saw that in the 2008 Delegate Selection Rules, it states:

1. Based on the right of the Democratic Party to freely assemble and to determine the criteria for its candidates, it is determined that all candidates for the Democratic nomination for President or Vice President shall:

a. be registered to vote, and shall have been registered to vote in the last election for the office of President and Vice President; and

b. have demonstrated a commitment to the goals and objectives of theDemocratic Party as determined by the National Chair and will participatein the Convention in good faith.

2. It is further determined that these requirements are in addition to the requirements set forth by the United States Constitution and any law of the United States.

So now I know the Democratic Party has qualifications a candidate must meet if they want the nomination. What I don't know, and what I need your help with is:

1) Who within the party is responsible for making sure that Mr. Obama meets all the qualifications set out in the Delegate Selection Rules?

2) When did the qualification process occur, and on what date was it determined that Mr. Obama is eligible?

3)What evidence was provided by Mr. Obama that served as conclusive proof that he was eligible to seek the nomination?

Thanks in advance for your help, and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. You can contact me here on Facebook, or at juriggs@yahoo.com.