Two Great Resources

Today I found two phenomenal resources for people interested in doing the kind of research I've been doing. The first is a wiki page that is tracking all the Secretaries of State responses on questions regarding the certification of Presidential candidates. After adding the data that I've accumulated, they now have answers for half of the states. Depending on time restraints, I may copy the states that I don't have into this blog, for easy reference. The page can be found at:

http://saveourrights.wikia.com/wiki/Vetting_Candidates

The second resource is even more amazing, in my opinion. I have spent hours looking for websites, names, and law resources regarding this topic. Little did I know, I could just go to:

http://www.ncsconline.org/wc/CourTopics/StateLinks.asp?id=26

This site has direct links to each state's elections division (sometimes housed within the Secretary of State's office), as well as direct access to each states election law. This will be my first stop each day from here on forward. Hopefully, you'll find it useful as well.