Ohio

An unidentified friend of mine has been having some trouble getting documents from the Ohio Secretary of State's office, so I offered to help out. We requested the documents we wanted, and luckily, were rewarded quickly. Unfortunately, the documents we requested were the wrong ones! Such is the life of an amateur document sleuth. Here is what Ms. Seskes said to my request:

------------
Dear Mr. Riggs,

You have requested a copy of form 3-A filed by all presidential candidates on the November 4, 2008 General Election ballot. We do not charge a fee for an electronic copy of a document.

Attached is a copy of form 3-A as filed by the following candidates:

Alan Keyes
Brian P. Moore
Chuck Baldwin

Please note that these are the only form 3-As filed by presidential candidates on the ballot for the November 4, 2008 General Election.

Sincerely,
Brandi Laser Seskes
Elections Counsel,
Office of Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner

------------
I wrote back to Ms. Seskes and asked her for guidance as to which form I ought to request, and will see what she has to say. I do have a list of about 70 forms I could request, but I'd hate to have to request one copy of each!