Hawaii Response

It seems I requested the wrong documents from Hawaii - a pattern that has emerged over these last few states. Luckily, Hawaiian officials were kind enough to write me a personalized letter pointing me in the right direction. As I have no way to post it here, I'll include what I consider to be the most pertinent information:

------------
HRS 11-113(Presidential Ballots) provides that a recognized political party will provide the Office of Elections with the following information prior to placing the names of its candidates for President and Vice President on the presidential ballot:

(1) the names and addresses of its candidates
(2) a statement by the political party that each candidate is legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution, and
(3) a statement that the candidates are duly chosen candidates of both the state and the national party.

------------
I'll be requesting the document referred to in (2) tomorrow morning.