New Hampshire

New Hampshire has a requirement that all candidates file a Declaration of Candidacy that states that they meet the requirements of the office. I wrote the Secretary of State's office to see if they might be willing to let me have a copy:

RECORDS REQUEST
Dear Records Request Officer:
According to the New Hampshire Code, Presidential candidates are required to file a Declaration of Intent and a Declaration of Candidacy (see below for relevant statutes).Pursuant to the state open records act, I request access to and copies of these documents for all major-party (i.e. Democrat and Republican) presidential candidates on the November 4, 2008 General Election ballot.
Because this request is for public, non-commercial use, I request that any fee be waived. If a fee is required, please contact me at this email address (juriggs@yahoo.com) with the amount, at which time I will decide to pursue or cancel my request.
If my request is denied in whole or part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the act. I would also remind you that the act stipulates that you respond to this request in a timely fashion. I request that the document be mailed either electronically (a scan of the document is sufficient) or through the postal service, no later than noon, December 10th. If this is not possible, please contact me at this email address (juriggs@yahoo.com) with a time and a date by which I can expect to receive the document.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Sincerely,
Your Fellow Citizen,
Justin W. Riggs

Relevant Statues from NH Code

655:17-b Declaration of Intent; Presidential and Vice-Presidential Candidates Who File Nomination Papers.
II. I, ________ declare that I am domiciled in the city (or town or unincorporated place) of _______, county of , state of ______________, and am a qualified voter therein; that I intend to be a candidate for the office of to be chosen at the general election to be held on the day of ; and I intend to file nomination papers by the deadline established under RSA 655:43. I further declare that, if qualified as a candidate for said office, I shall not withdraw; and that, if elected, I shall be qualified for and shall assume the duties of said office.
Presidential Nominations

655:47 Declaration of Candidacy; Filing Period.
I. The names of any persons to be voted upon as candidates for president and vice-president at the presidential primary shall be printed on the ballots upon the filing of declarations of candidacy with the secretary of state in the following form and signed by the candidate:

I, , declare that I am domiciled in , in the city (or town or unincorporated place) of , county of , state of , and meet the qualifications for the office for which I am a candidate; that I am a registered member of the party; that I am a candidate for nomination for the office of to be made at the primary election to be held on the day of ; and I hereby request that my name be printed on the official primary ballot of said party as a candidate for such nomination.