Wisconsin

Some of the laws are difficult for me to interpret, and I've struck out a few times now. I figured I'd ask before making a document request this time - and it was a good thing I did.

------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Are presidential candidates required to file a declaration of candidacy under the provisions of s. 8.21 of the Wisconsin Statutes and Annotations?

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Your Fellow Citizen,
Justin W. Riggs

------------
Hi Justin,

In Wisconsin, matters having to do with elections and voters are handled by the Elections Division of the Government Accountability Board (not the Office of the Secretary of State). My best suggestion is to contact the Elections Division directly http://elections.state.wi.us/

Sincerely,

Susan Churchill

------------
Thanks, Susan - I appreciate your quick reply. Have a great day!

Justin