My State Representative

Now that one or two other state Rep's have proposed legislation regarding the eligibility of presidential candidates, I thought I would approach my representative and see if he would be willing to author a bill as well. Here is my request:

------------
Rep. Rice,

My name is Justin Riggs. I am a member of your district, and recently, I submitted a ballot initiative proposal that would require all presidential candidates to provide evidence of their eligibility for office before being placed upon the state ballot. Looking at the requirements to get the initiative placed on the ballot, however, I realize that it will be difficult for me to achieve this feat. I was wondering if you might be willing to represent me (and other concerned citizens of your district) by authoring a bill with language similiar to that of my proposed ballot initiative.

I appreciate your consideration of this request, and eagerly await your response...

Sincerely,
Your Fellow Citizen,
Justin W. Riggs