Response from Polly Baca, elector at-large

Tonight I received the first response to my letter to the Colorado state electors. The response came from Polly Baca, elector at-large. According to Wikipedia, Ms. Baca is a former member of the Colorado House of Representatives and the Colorado State Senate. Here is her response, in its entirety:

--------------
Dear Mr. Riggs,

I have confirmed that Sen. Obama was born in the United States and is eligible and qualified to serve as President of the United States. There is no doubt that he meets these qualifications. I am surprised that you have not done what is necessary to confirm this status.


Polly Baca

--------------
I am extremely grateful Ms. Baca took the time to respond. However, I was disappointed that she didn't answer many of the questions I asked in my original letter. Here was my response, again, in its entirety:

--------------

Ms. Baca,

I'm glad to hear that you've confirmed this crucial fact. Please rest assured that I've done everything I can think of to confirm this as well, but my research has left me with what I would consider a reasonable doubt. Would you please share with me what evidence you've obtained that proves citizenship status, and what the source of that evidence is? Ideally, I would request you answer the original questions I asked in my letter. However, I know you're busy, so if you would just point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Please understand that my primary interest is simply in figuring out what the process is in regards to making sure our candidates meet all the Constitutional requirements - Mr. Obama's particular case is simply what brought my attention to the larger issue. It sounds like you have knowledge about that process, and I'd be grateful if you would share with me how you came to your conclusion.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my letter. I sincerely appreciate it.

With Warm Regards,

Justin W. Riggs