Response From the Democratic National Committee Regarding Document Request

Thanks to many new friends from the Plains Radio Network, I received a response to my document request today (note: the request came through others, not directly to my request). It looks like the request has been forwarded on to the legal department for review. Here's a sampling of the emails that were sent by the DNC to various petitioners (I've redacted the names of all senders for the privacy of those involved).

------------
Your request has been forwarded to the appropriate department.

------------
and then:

Already received several duplicate copies. Forwarded to the appropriate department.

------------
in response to a question about what department the correspondence was sent to, the DNC replied:

Legal.

------------
So we've made progress. We should hear back relatively soon, I would hope. I'll post something here as soon as there's news fit to print...