An Open Letter to Dr. Orly Taitz and Her Readers

An Open Letter:

My name is Justin Riggs. I am the individual who manages the http://www.yourfellowcitizen.com blog. Last night, I posted a letter from Senator Lamar Alexander's office on my blog. Within hours, it was reposted on several websites.

Unfortunately, on Dr. Taitz' blog, the story was grossly misreported. If you stop to read the letter, you will see that Senator Alexander has NOT contacted the FBI regarding Mr. Obama's citizenship status. One of Mr. Alexander's staff has forwarded on a request that my anonymous source submitted, and we are awaiting further response.

I therefore request that the story be updated or re-posted with accurate information, in order that the integrity of this story might be maintained. I have absolute confidence that that once Dr. Taitz becomes aware of the situation, she will rectify it immediately. Thank you for your time, and for your consideration of my request.

Sincerely,
Your Fellow Citizen,
Justin W. Riggs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have included the entire post from yesterday for those who are interested in the original story:

My anonymous source in Tennessee heard back from Lamar Alexander's office earlier this week. A staff member was kind enough to forward his/her request for information on to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, so hopefully we'll have more to report in the not too distant future.

Please note: I have digitally altered this document by removing all information that could identify my source, or the staff member working for Senator Alexander. Everything else remains intact.

Lamar Alexander FBI Contacted

Here was our original letter to the Senator's office:

1st Response to Senator Alexander