Wikileaks, Podesta, and a Dead Supreme Court Justice

This is a temporary holding place for this content.

I saw a crazy rumor that there were emails from an amateur filmmaker to John Podesta about helping him make a film that we're actually a cover for a plan to assassinate Justice Scalia.

Easy enough to disprove because the filmmakers Facebook page and emails are published in the leak, right? So I emailed him. To my surprise he says he never sent the email:

Hide quoted text

On Oct 19, 2016 12:02 AM, "Joe Patterson" <viejojoe@outlook.com> wrote:
I did not send the email you described.
Joe



From: Justin W. Riggs <juriggs@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 8:05 PM
To: viejojoe@outlook.com;viejojoe1@cox.net
Subject: You don't have time for this...
 
Joe,

I don't know if other people are bothering you about this but if they're not, they probably will be soon. There's a new conspiracy theory out there regarding an email you sent John Podesta and George Pataki regarding a film script... saying it was all a front in a plot to kill Supreme Court Justice Scalia.

I like conspiracy theories, but I like chasing down proof to disprove them even more, so I thought I'd shoot you an email and give you a chance to go on the record and let the world know that you did indeed write a movie script (which I see you did from your Facebook profile), and explain why you sent it to Podesta. If you respond I'll set up a blog and publish my findings. If not, no worries.

Anyhow, hope you're not being hounded into oblivion...

Justin

----------------------------------------
The Book of Mormon contains truths about the life and ministry of Jesus Christ that you will not find in any other source. If you would like to read it you can click here for the online version, or here to have a paperback copy delivered to your home. I would also be happy to mail you a copy, and answer any questions you might have.

Justin

Justin



So there you have it. I guess there are more questions to ask. I've already sent one follow up email to make sure there are no miscommunication.