Back from the "dead"

All,

I have received a lot of correspondence over the past two weeks asking why I stopped working on this issue in February. The truth is, I have never stopped working - I only stopped posting. I have continued to perform research for several people interested in the topic, in addition to my own research. At this time, I simply want to let those who are clicking through to know that I am active.

I do not plan to post here very often. The questions that I originally asked have been answered to my satisfaction. I now have further business, and I am pursuing that through other avenues. If you are interested, keep your eyes on Leo Donofrio's and jbjd's blogs, and http://www.therightsideoflife.com. These are the sources that I feed my information to. I'm proud to work with each of these sites, even though they each have their own unique take on how we can best find the truth regarding the Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 issue.

As always, if you have any questions for me, or if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Your Fellow Citizen,

Justin W. Riggs